About the Founder Asoka Rajan
” Building the Bridge to Your Career”
An accomplished human resources management professional, Post-Graduated in Business Administration, having certification from Harvard University in Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, graduated from Barkatullah University and did legal studies from Jammu University along with the certifications from CMM – College of Material Management (India), McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) and Computer Science Corporation (CSC), USA.
Asoka Rajan is basically a veteran of the Indian Army managed a couple of IT firms at Kerala, Home State – the beautiful southwestern coastal State of India often referred to as God’s own country, served with American multinational companies, furthermore the life support, construction and maintenance, oil and gas based companies in Kuwait.
With a preeminent background of 40 years of experience, the Tols School for Career Development has been established with the vision to be an innovative global school in every aspect of career development to fascinate national and international aspirants and master them to become global winners.
Committed to Excellence – make the vision a reality.
“Stay Safe and Healthy”
Tols School for Career Development Team
Mr. Vipin Kumar
MBA (Finance); M.Phil (Management); M.Sc (Maths.); M.Phil (Maths.).
Ms. Akshara. B
BAL, LL.B; LL.M (Human Rights)
Ms. Arya. B
BA, LL.B; LL.M (IPR)
Advocate, High Court of Kerala.
Mr. Nikhil Nair
- Ms. Maria Carr
- WSP USA Inspection Services, USA.
- (Former Director at Vectrus)
- Mr. Ravi Kumar
- Senior Specialist, Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait.
- Mr. Kumar Ranjan Mohanty
- Managing Director, Tradesmen Overseas Manpower Recruitment, Mumbai, India.
- Mr. Sreedhar Panicker
- General Manager, Dalmia (Bros.) Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, India.
- Mr. Deepak Behl
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Asiapower Overseas Employment Services, Mumbai, India.
- Mr. Dilip Kumar
- General Manager, Tradesmen Overseas Manpower Recruitment, Mumbai, India.